Sunday, July 28, 2013

Long Time, Holy Shit

Wow. Okay. I forgot this existed, and that I had recreated a new blogger blog.

Well, things are okay since last written, I suppose. My grandmother has passed onto be with Grandpa for the rest of eternity, and I am helping my mother go through the storage unit finally. It's tedious, but it needs to be done. Mom found a bell to add to her collection, and I took a tiny sewing repair kit.

At the end of the summer, I will have a few decisions to make on the matter of schools and moving out. In one year, my brother will be the only member of my immediate family (of whom I actually care about) left in California most likely. I don't know yet if I'm okay with this or not.

I've been eating like shit, but today I started to turn it around. I had a scramble for breakfast and just now a fried egg and cheese sandwich on honeyoat bread with a homemade salad and dressing. It's a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment